- Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: How do I join the FoxPro Developers Network?
- A: Joining is easy. Simply print out and fill in the application, then mail it to the treasurer. Instructions are on the application.
Q: What are the benefits of becoming a member?
- A: Members are listed on our roster, which is sent out to each member when s/he renews, and is published here on the website. This can be a great benefit when others come to our site searching for programmers. The listing on our site has search capabilities by areas of specialty or by name. In addition, you'll receive our monthly eNewsletter, and have unlimited opportunities for networking within the group.
Q: How often do you meet?
- A: We meet once a month. Occasionally, we have an extra meeting when we have a special speaker available.
Q: What is the format of your meetings?
A: Normally, we start off the meeting with announcements. Then everyone gets to introduce themselves. This is followed by about a half hour of Q&A time, and a short break. Then our featured speaker presents for about an hour.
Q: Who are your featured speakers and what topics have they covered?
A: We have enjoyed various presentations from our own member professionals and even internationally recognized FoxPro experts. See for yourself by reviewing our past meetings and check out what's upcoming.
Q: How can I find a job through your group?
A: We have a listing of job openings here
Q: How can I add a job to your listing?
A: Send an e-mail to email@example.com, with the text of the job you want posted.